Terms and conditions of booking
Purchase of Tickets
1. A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Organiser, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of Organiser trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to Organiser's consent.
2. It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
4. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If the event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event. If the event is cancelled due to reasons beyond the control of the Organiser, no refunds will be issued.
5. The right to admission to the event is reserved by Organiser and venue owner, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. We would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected due to being (or appearing to be) under age, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances or not abiding by the event conditions (see below)
6. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the Event Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. The venue and Organiser accept no responsibility for any personal property.
9. Ticket holders consent to filming, photography and sound recording as members of the audience.
10. Tickets are only refundable up to 42 days before the event. Contact us first by email to inform us. After 42 days before the event, no refunds are possible. We advise the use of secure mail when returning tickets. On receipt, we will refund the customer the face value of the tickets (not including booking fee) using the same method as used to purchase them. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform us of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address
11. If tickets that are despatched are returned to us as "addressee unknown", we reserve the right to cancel the order.
12. In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
13. We reserve the right to cancel any order that further to investigation we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature. These checks may include, but not be limited to, a request to be provided with an original credit or debit card statement, attempts to contact a customer by telephone, reference to records to check for other fraudulent activity at an address.
We will not share your personal information unless where required by law. If you have registered your interest with Bristol Car Shows or any of our associated companies, and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with show updates. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE FURTHER UPDATES PLEASELET US KNOW. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.
All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Ticketmaster are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
VanWest Show Booking Conditions
ALLOCATED SPACE PER UNIT is 7m x 10m. It is your responsibility to ensure that you will fit on to this space. If you require more space, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS A FRIENDLY SHOW BUT WE STILL NEED SOME GUIDELINES TO ENABLE EVERYONE TO ENJOY THEMSELVES, SO PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING…..
YOU MUST ABIDE BY THE SITE RULES AS SET OUT BY WARREN FARM (http://www.warren-farm.co.uk/touring-conditions.html). KEEP YOUR PITCH CLEAN, PLEASE DISPOSE OF ALL YOUR RUBBISH IN THE APPROPRIATE BINS PROVIDED. RECYCLING FACILITIES ARE AVAILABLE SO PLEASE DO WHAT YOU CAN TO HELP THE ENVIRONMENT.
STRICTLY - NO OPEN FIRES OR FIREWORKS ON SITE AT ALL. DON’T LET YOUR BARBEQUE BURN THE GRASS
NOISE CURFEW: RESPECT OTHERS RIGHT TO SLEEP! THE FAMILY CAMPING GROUND HAS A 10pm NOISE CURFEW – IN ALL OTHER CAMPING AREAS, THIS IS MIDNIGHT. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE NOISE CURFEW COULD RESULT IN OFFENDERS BEING REMOVED FROM THE SITE BY SECURITY. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
THE MAXIMUM SPEED LIMIT ON SITE IS 5mph (this will be strictly administered). ABSOLUTELY NO VEHICLE MOVEMENT BETWEEN 10pm and 6am. (with the exception of emergency/official vehicles).
DOGS WELCOME but must be kept on a lead and please clear up after them. You must inform us if you are bringing a dog so that we can place you appropriately as some camping fields are dog free zones.
NO MOTORISED SCOOTERS, MINIBIKES OR QUADS ALLOWED. CYCLES ARE FINE BUT MUST BE USED WITH CONSIDERATION.
SOME PITCHES WITH ELECTRIC HOOK-UP MAY NEED A SPLITTER. A LIMITED NUMBER WILL BE AVAILABLE ON FREE HIRE (SUBJECT TO DEPOSIT FOR SAFE RETURN). PLEASE BRING A SPLITTER IF YOU HAVE ONE.
TOILET BLOCKS: Please treat the toilets as you would at home, use the water and paper considerately, don’t try to flush anything else, and inform staff at the information point ASAP if there is a problem – if you don’t tell us, we can’t do anything about it! We will do everything we can to rectify it but rely on your respect and help to keep everyone happy. There are shower and toilet blocks with separate washing-up facilities. There is a charge of 50p per shower.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
For your safety, we have security guards on duty overnight – they will also ensure that the above guidelines are followed and have the right to remove anyone who does not co-operate. No refund will be given. Admittance to VanWest is acceptance of the above rules whether you have read them or not. Thanks
In the unlikely event of cancellation due to reasons beyond our control, no refunds will be issued
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
In the unlikely event of cancellation due to reasons beyond our control, no refunds will be offered or issued.